September 25, 2006

Spanking over the knees

There is something very erotic about receiving a hard spanking over the knees of a sexy dominant woman.

Maybe it has to do with childhood memories, maybe it has to do with the friction and rubbing on her legs, I don't know and I don't care :)

But I know that I do enjoy lying over a sexy woman's knees and present my butt for her to smack at her will, ready to "suffer" for her pleasure.

Yes, I mean suffer for her pleasure.

You can argue that, when using her hand, the vixen Lady will be exausted long before the ass cheeks will be sore but ,,, waht happens when she uses some kind of beating instrument?

Hell, even an hair brush can cause serious damage and drive tears to your eyes.

Point is ... would that thought prevent me from dropping down on her knees?

What do you think? :)

Click
HERE to visit a free site filled with pictures of good old fashion male spanking punishment over the knees of dominant women


Click HERE to see more Vixen Ladies spanking men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home